This dish makes an easy lunch packet with healthy carbs and protein. It is a light meal that you can be created very easily.
4 c spaghetti squash
1/2 c sun-dried tomato
3 c fresh spinach
2 tsp olive oil
2 tbsp fresh basil thinly sliced
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp red chili flakes
OPTIONAL: 8-10 oz cooked protein of your choice
ex. chicken breast, pork loin, steak bites
Serving size: 2
1. Preheat oven to 375*
2. Slice spaghetti squash in half and clean out the seeds.
3. Bake for 30 minutes or until squash is tender to a fork.
4. In a saute pan wilt spinach, add sun-dried tomato, and protein of course.
5. Scrape content of squash into a saute pan and heat with olive oil.
6. Add salt, pepper, and chili flakes and saute for an additional 15 minutes.
7. Top with fresh basil when serving.