1 cups Gluten Free flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon cloves
1 stick salted butter softened
1/2 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips(enjoy life)
***Preheat Oven to 360*F
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl-GF flour, salt, baking soda, and spices.
2. Pull out your egg and separate it now, your wet mix will cream better with the egg yolk room temperature.
3. Cream the butter, monk fruit sugar, and brown sugar with a stand mixer, if you feel like a workout use a wooden spoon and whip until butter is creamy and fluffy.
4. Add vanilla, and pumpkin puree then cream again.
5. Finally add your egg yolk and whip the mixture again.
6. Slowly add flour mixture until all of it is gone.
7. Now add your chocolate chips, mix well!
8. Using a tablespoon cookie scoop make 24 cookies.
9. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
Recipe makes 24 cookies total....if you don't snack on the dough.