Simple, Delicious, Sweet and Salty. Make ahead of time for an easy snack.
1 sweet potato sliced into rounds
2 tsp melted coconut oil
1/3 c chopped pecans
3 tbsp ghee or butter
2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 375* F
2. Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4" rounds
3. On a lined sheet pan place the sweet potato rounds coated with coconut oil
4. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes, flip the sweet potatoes over and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
5. While the potatoes are baking melt ghee/butter, mix cinnamon, sea salt and pecans together to create a paste.
6. Once the potatoes are done baking place 1/2 tsp of the mixture on the top of the potatoes and bake an additional 5 minutes.