1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 c diced salary
1/2 c diced yellow onion
1/2 c diced carrots
4 gloves of garlic minced
1 c diced lactino kale
1 sprig fresh rosemary
1 bay leaf
1 tsp coconut aminos
6 c bone broth
2 chicken breast
1. Heat olive oil on medium heat
2. Dice onion, carrots, celery, and mince garlic then add to olive oil
3. Cook until vegetables are translucent
4. Add kale and saute for 5 minutes
5. Add broth, rosemary, bay leaf, coconut aminos, and chicken breast.
6. Place lid on pot and allow it to simmer for 15 minutes.
7. After chicken breasts have cooked, shred in pot with two forks.
8. Continue to simmer for 15 minutes.
Tip: This recipe is easy to freeze, be sure to proportion before freezing.