Did you know that you can have the decadent chocolate flavor you love without the high carbs? Regular chocolate is typically highly processed and has artificial sugar that your body doesn’t like. However with pure cocoa powder and protein powder, you can have a tasty treat that your body and taste buds really love! Our favorite double chocolate chip cookies are packed with nutrients, which means you never have to feel guilty having a tasty desert or treat on the go!
2 oz butter
2 scoops cookies and cream protein powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 large egg
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 c almond flour
1/4 c tapioca flour
2 tbsp mini chocolate enjoy chips
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Mix butter, protein, and cocoa powder until creamed.
3. Add in one egg and mix well again. Add the baking soda and vanilla.
4. Finally add the almond flour and tapioca flour slowly.
5. Once the flour is well incorporated, add the mini chocolate chips.
6. Using a 1 tbsp ice cream scoop, scoop out the dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Make sure you are placing your cookies one inch apart as they spread a small amount.
7. Place in the oven for 10 minutes, but if you want them crisp, you should bake them an additional 2 minutes.
How did they turn out? Do you like them soft or did you make them crunchy? Tell us in the comments below!